Samplab VST Pluginbeta
Edit any note in your harmonic samples
1. Add Samplab to a MIDI track
2. Drag your sample into the plugin
3. Drag the resulting MIDI file into the same MIDI track.
4. Edit the result in your DAW's pianoroll
- To use the plugin, you need to save the "Samplab.vst3" file inside your default VST3 folder (on Windows most likely to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\").
- Tested for Ableton Live (10.1 and higher), FL Studio and Studio One on Windows 10.
- Please let us know if you encounter any issues.